Surprisingly, the top fighters of the United States, Russia and Turkey are holding a mystery meeting in the Turkish town of Antalya for an earnest two-day push to turn away a conflict between their three armed forces, which stand unfavorably eye to eye in northern Syria.
Gen. Joseph Dunford, Chairman of the US Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Valery Gerasimov, Commander-in-Chief of the Russian military, and Gen. Hulusi Akar, Chief of Staff of the Turkish armed force sat down together on Tuesday, March 7.
The formal plan for this exceptional social affair is the condition of the Syrian war. Be that as it may, they are extending over for more far reaching and point by point issues and tending to no less than six critical pbstacles:
1. Step by step instructions to keep the three armed forces whose heavily clad escorts are as of now meeting on the north Syrian town of Manbij, now liberated of the Islamic State’s hold, from conflicting over which assumes control.
2. Step by step instructions to turn this moving toward impact round and make it the bouncing off point for their cooperation in the Syrian clash everywhere and a purposeful drive against the Islamic State, specifically.
3. The three armed force boss will examine plans for a joined trilateral hostile to drive ISIS out of its Syrian capital, Raqqa.
4. Step by step instructions to decipher their three-path joint effort for crushing ISIS in Syria into a consolidated exertion against a similar adversary in Iraq.
5. On the off chance that they can pound out accords in Antalya, the three officers will consider how to apply them to dealing with the Syrian armed force, which is currently completely under Russian order.
6. In case of their inability to achieve terms for US-Russian-Turkish participation in Syria, the three armed force boss will look for understandings on partitioning Syria into segments. They will figure out which segments are to be controlled by US constrains and outside the field of play to Russian strengths, and which will be set under elite Russian control and banned to American mediation.
The three commanders are unquestionably working with open lines to their leaders – Gen. Dunford to President Trump; Gen. Gerasimov, to Vladimir Putin; and Gen. Akar, to Tayyip Erdogan. In the event that they prevail with regards to pulling off arrangements for cooperating, with their leaders’ underwriting, Trump will have accomplished his oft-rehashed focus of collaborating with Moscow for killing ISIS.
Putin, as well, will have chalked up a memorable political and vital deed. Surprisingly since the finish of World War II, and following quite a while of chilly war, the Russian and American armed forces will meet up to battle a typical foe, specifically radical Islamic dread, and make an umbrella for the Russian military operation to fan out into Iraq.
Erdogan will likewise beat the diversion. Turkey and its armed force will get to be distinctly key accomplices in deciding Syria’s future and battling ISIS. What’s more, Barack Obama’s takeoff from the White House will have denoted the begin of Turkey’s climb to local power status in front of Iran.